As February is the month of love we wanted to share with you 5 of the most romantic places in Bath to celebrate Valentine’s day.
1) Romantic walks in Victoria park: One of the most wonderful places to enjoy a romantic walk while admiring the beautiful Botanical gardens or the stunning architecture of the Royal Crescent.
2) Thermae Bath Spa : What better way to enjoy your Valentine’s day than relaxing in Bath’s natural thermal waters heated at 33.5 degrees, while enjoying the splendid view from the rooftop pool.
3) Pulteney Bridge Flowers: Celebrate this day by buying that someone special a beautiful bunch of flowers or a single rose from one of Bath’s finest florists.
4) Sweet Little Things: The nicest place to have tea and satisfy your sweet tooth is at Sweet Little Things tea room. The flowers on the wall are beautiful and perfect for an Instagram photo!
5) Bistrot Pierre: What better way to end your day than with a romantic meal at a restaurant inspired by France, the land of romance! Enjoy the specially made Valentine’s menu on the 14th & 15th of February.