Advice to all applicants
All applicants should be familiar with the school's Student Welfare & Safeguarding policies. It should be noted:
- All references will be followed up.
- All gaps in employment history must be explained satisfactorily.
- Proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required.
- Reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for persons under 18.
- Appropriate suitability checks, including DBS for Child Workforce, will be required prior to confirmation of employment.
Languages United is committed to promoting equality and diversity and promoting a culture that actively values difference and recognises that people from different backgrounds and experiences can bring valuable insights to the workplace and enhance the way we work. For further information, please see our Equality at Work policy.
Please tell us if there are any ‘reasonable adjustments’ we can make to assist you in your application or with our recruitment process.
We are currently seeking hosts in Bath to provide accommodation for our students. For more details, please see our Hosting Students page.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHERS
We are not currently recruiting English Language Teachers, however, if you would like to be considered for future positions, please see below.
Candidates must have:
- A passion for teaching.
- CELTA or equivalent (externally validated).
- Excellent communication skills and dynamic classroom presence.
- Excellent lesson planning and organisation skills.
- Current DBS Certificate.
Please ensure you have read our advice to all applicants above.