5 Things With... is back!
This week we asked our French intern Yasmine, her top five favourite things about Bath.
- 1) The Fashion Museum: The first museum I visited was the Fashion Museum and it’s definitely my favourite museum in Bath.
- 2) The Roman Baths: It’s the most amazing place I have seen in Bath, everyone visiting Bath should see it.
- 3) Sweet Little Things: In my opinion, the nicest place to have tea is the Sweet Little Things tea saloon. I love all the flowers on the wall.
- 4) The Victoria Park: It’s a very good place to work if you like to work outside like myself.
- 5) The Avon Riverside: It’s also a good place to work outside, it is just in front of the Guildhall Market. I like to sit on a bench or in the park there.