Our English language holiday courses are designed to help you improve your English, make friends from around the world, and create memories that will last a lifetime:
- Help you communicate confidently in English.
- Help you develop personally, to become happy and confident.
- Develop 21st century skills, such as critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity, to help you excel in other aspects of your life - academic, personal and social.
- Become a global citizen, communicating with people from around the world, understanding other cultures, preparing you for a changing world.
- Develop your understanding of British culture and way of life.
- Make friends from around the world, and create lifelong memories.
- Tuition: 15 hours of English tuition, afternoon activities, one half-day excursion, one full-day excursion
- Location: Walcot Street, Bath
- Day and time: Monday - Saturday Programme
- Class size: Maximum 15
- Levels: A2+
- Student age: 12-17
- Start date: Every Monday
- Course length: Minimum 2 weeks
- Progress: End of Course Report, Certificate of Attendance
Summer School with homestay accommodation £760 £680 Summer School without accommodation1 £570 £490
- Registration fee: £67
- Accommodation placement fee: £67
- Bus pass provided with homestay accommodation option
- Course includes tuition and activities (according to the option selected), but does not include flights or airport transfers.
- 1Packed lunches are not included with Summer School without accommodation. Students can bring their own lunch or purchase school packed lunches (available Monday - Friday). Packed lunches cost £6 per day and must be booked in advance.