PeopleCert Partner ID: 4896
LanguageCert International ESOL qualifications
As a LanguageCert Approved Test Centre, we offer the next generation of English language qualifications, LanguageCert International ESOL.
Please let us know when you apply for your course that you are interested in taking a LanguageCert exam.
The LanguageCert International ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) suite of qualifications is the ideal choice for anyone seeking to certify their English language skills with global recognition. These certifications evaluate all 4-skills and are fully mapped to the CEFR A1 to C2 levels.
LanguageCert has been granted Awarding Organisation recognition by The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual), while its LanguageCert International ESOL qualifications are regulated by Ofqual in the UK and recognised in many other countries around the world.
LanguageCert’s team of internationally-acclaimed academics ensure the high quality and reliability of certification.
Why choose LanguageCert International ESOL exams?
- Separate Written Exams (Listening, Reading & Writing) & Spoken Exams (Speaking), leading to two separate certificates
- Focus on communication skills, i.e. little exam-specific preparation required
- Grammar & Vocabulary integrated in the Listening, Reading & Writing sections and not examined separately
- Each candidate examined individually during Speaking, so they can perform at their best
- Speaking exam conducted by a qualified Interlocutor, who does not do the assessment, to guarantee impartiality
- Speaking session recorded and marked by qualified LanguageCert Examiners at a later stage, to ensure possibility of re-marking
- Pass mark: 50%
- Fast results and certificates issuing:
- Results & e-certificate 10 days after the exam
- Hard-copy certificate shortly after results release
- Life-long certificate validity
- Certificate validity verification online at www.languagecert.org
- Excellent Customer Service, 24/7/365
Languages United provides preparation courses for the LanguageCert SELT examination, and are a registration centre for the exams.
More information: languagecert.org