Foodie Friday is back! To kickstart the third season of Foodie Friday, our English Language student Gabriela created a traditional dessert Brazilian dessert called ‘Brigadeiro.’
It is made of condensed milk, cocoa powder, butter, and chocolate sprinkles covering the outside layer. Carry on reading if you would like to follow Gabriela’s recipe.
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate powder or cocoa powder
- Sprinkles of your choice
- Heat a pan on a medium heat.
- Pour the condensed milk into a pan, followed by the butter and chocolate.
- Stir everything constantly until it gets uniform and on the right consistency.
- When ready, pour everything in a bowl. Then, wait at least one hour until it's dry and cooled down.
- Pass some butter on your hand
- With a teaspoon, take a small portion of the mixture and put it in your buttered hand, making round movements to make a small ball.
- Dump the ball into the sprinkles and after it's all covered, it's done!